Saturday 27 October 2007

An update...

I know i haven't been updating my blog a lot, Been on Nokia Discussions boards too much :P.

Anyway, I'd like to say i'm quite impressed with the new Sony Ericsson K850i, It really looks like a proper camera, But the buttons on the front maybe abit too complicated for some users.

N81 and N95 8GB, There has been an argument on why Nokia released another improved version on the N95, I mean it makes N95 users feel like Beta testers.

Anyway the N95 8GB looks cool, The improvements that everyone wanted except from a memory card slot, Well, well another mistake..
Atleast the N81 has 2 options, an 8GB flash memory model and a memory card model, Great!
It has the new NaviWheel technology which is just an amazing way to browse music.

the 2 megapixel camera is quite a dissapointment but this is a music orientated phone so i'll let it off for that one.

All in all pretty good with the N81 and N81 8GB.
Sony Ericsson still got some catching up to do.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hy I don't know any other way to contact you so this will do for now ! I have only one question, I'm about to buy a Nokia 6120 and I need to know if you are pleased with the battery life and the heating ? I 've heard a lot of discussions on this 2 subjects ! ... you can please delete this comment after ... you probably will receive my email with it you can answer by email ! regards and good luck !

Dave said...

The battery is average, it lasts about 2 and a half days.

It does heat up quite abit but i ain't bothered about it.

randy said...

Hi, Nice blog I had a great time reading it. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on link list? Please email me back. Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387 at gmail.com